Municipal Water Well Pump Services
SUEZ assists municipal leaders with water well pump selection to ensure the best possible equipment is procured for the required capacity and operating conditions of each installation. We provide municipal water well pump installation services regardless of the horsepower or depth of the well. Our state-of-the-art machine shop and repair facilities can handle the maintenance and repair of any well pump style or brand to maximize pump efficiency and reduce operating costs.
Water Well Pump Supply
We sell and service most all makes and models of pumps that range in production from 2 gallons per/minute to over 5,000 gallons per/minute based on the needs of the municipality. Our experienced personnel can assist you with water well pump selection to ensure you procure the best possible equipment for the required capacity and operating conditions of your installation.
Municipal Water Well Pump Installation
We provide high-quality municipal water well pump installation services.
- Submersible well pumps, water well turbines and large water well booster pumps
- We can handle any size project from a 1/2hp pump to 1000Hp
- We ensure pump meets all state and local water well codes
- Downhole video inspection services
- We are representatives for many equipment manufacturers (Flow Serve, Layne Christensen Pumps, ITT Goulds, American Marsh, American Turbine, Gycon, Sta-Rite, Red Jacket, Grundfos, Berkley, Peerless, etc.)
- Submersible and line shaft turbine pumps are custom designed to meet the application of each individual client
Municipal Well Pump Maintenance and Repairs
Most well pumps are high speed, close tolerance machines. When erosive or corrosive wear occurs, efficiency is lost and the potential for costly breakdown exists. With an extensive fleet of modern pump pulling rigs and large machine shop and repair facilities nationwide, we can manage all water well pump maintenance and repair requirements, including emergency repair services.
- Following pump removal, a visual inspection and hazard marking are done prior to delivering the pump to the repair shop.
- Downhole color video inspections are performed to help evaluate any downhole issues.
- Our repair shop disassembles, inspects and provides a recommendation for the repair, replacement or overhaul of the well pump.
- We stock a full line of replacement parts and can source all parts needed to handle water well pumps of any age, size or complexity.
- Machining or modifications are completed at our state-of-the-art machine shops for quick turnaround while maintaining the highest standards in quality control.
We have a large variety of cranes and pump service rigs with capacities to 150,000 pounds. Including a pump service rig equipped with remote capabilities to pull and install water pumping equipment in buildings. Rigs with hydraulic breakout and torque capabilities are available for threaded pump column.
Contact a SUEZ representative to learn more about municipal well pump service, installation, replacement, and repairs.