Manage every aspect of your water supply system
As long-time water supply experts throughout the United States, SUEZ provides a wide range of services to help you manage every aspect of your water well system.
Our hydrogeologic services experts work with our drilling specialists in the field and in the office to guarantee our clients are provided with the best well design for their needs. We have the capacity to assist with:
- Background Geology & Hydrogeology Studies
- Fracture Trace Analysis
- Test Well Planning and Drilling Oversight
- Surficial and Borehole Geophysics
- Aquifer Sampling/Water Quality Assessments
- Lake Augmentation Feasibility Studies
Environmental and management services
The importance of responsible management and protection of our groundwater resources cannot be overstated. We provide a full complement of services to assist in this effort, such as:
- Environmental Planning and Permitting
- Site Evaluation and Remediation Services
- Subsurface Investigations, Monitoring Well Design/Installation
- High-capacity Extraction Well Design and Installation for Pump and Treat Systems
- Groundwater Flow and Solute Transport Modeling
- Incident Response and Recovery Oversight
- Ground Water Sampling
- Containment Models
- Wellhead Protection Plans
- Waste Management
- Regulatory Negotiations
- Expert Witness Testimony
- Long-term Drought Planning/Aquifer Modeling and Management
Automation and control systems (SCADA)
We offer a full line of electrical control systems to fit control needs of any size or complexity. From simple one or two pump controllers to complex state-of-the-art SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) systems, we design, install and maintain control systems to meet our client's specific needs.
- SCADA Systems of Every Scale
We offer the latest in modern technology, including remote access, software alarm annunciation, historical data collection and networked or local HMI. We can offer you control over copper, radio, cellular, fiber and leased line.
- Variable Frequency Drives (VFD's)
We are experts in controlling pumps with variable speed technology. We offer options like constant pressure control and Ethernet connectivity. Whether it’s controlling speed to reduce water hammer or for energy savings, we can design and build a system to meet your needs.
- Filtration Plant Control
Our filtration plant control systems include automated filter backwash, discrete/variable valve position control, and monitoring/level control of towers, clear wells, detention tanks and chemical storage tanks.
- 24-hour Emergency Service Response
Whenever you need us, we provide highly qualified and experienced technicians.
- System Renovation
Renovation of an existing system is often the most cost-effective solution to your control requirements.
The fire pump is the most critical component of a fire sprinkler system. Properly maintaining the pump is necessary to ensure it performs when needed. We specialize in the complete preventive maintenance of your fire pump system - inspection, testing and repair of all components – for both electrical or UL/FM diesel engines.
- Annual Performance testing and Servicing
- Service and repair of Diesel Engines
- Electric motor services
- Fire pump controller sales and repairs
- Full service pump repair
We provide a full complement of services for wastewater. From valve replacement, compressor and aerator, and clarifier drive repair to sewage lift stations, rail-mounted submersible and solid handling pumps, we have both the technical expertise and experience with all aspects of wastewater equipment and service. Applications we take care of for our clients include:
- Sewage Pump Engineering and Supply
- Pump Repair and Overhaul
- Variable Frequency Drives for Pumps and Aerators
- Valve and Piping Replacement