Restore concrete structures for long term protection
Our Concrete Assets Management Program is custom-designed for each specific asset and executed by our experienced field crews in accordance with all OSHA regulations. Our program includes:
- Annual asset inspections with detailed reports. The visual survey of the condition of substrates and coatings helps identify signs of concrete distress. If necessary, samples are collected for testing.
- Evaluation and planning for short and long-term maintenance needs.
- Interior chemical cleaning and disinfection as needed
- Preventative maintenance to performed rehabilitation
- All coatings as applicable
- All future costs are pre-defined for predictable budgeting
- Annual inspections, coating and repairs specifically tailored to the asset’s needs
- We assume all risks for keeping the asset functional, safe, and within applicable code
Value of the SUEZ Concrete Asset Management Program
- EXTENDS the service life of your asset while minimizing maintenance costs
- MAINTAINS the value of your asset; sustainable alternative to demolition and new construction
- KEEPS your concrete asset compliant with all applicable regulations
- PROVIDES cost certainty
- TRANSFERS 100% maintenance risk to SUEZ