Water Storage Tank Cost, Repairs, & Management
Extend the service life of municipal water storage tanks while reducing maintenance costs
Many water system managers don’t realize the financial investment they have in their water storage tanks. These key municipal water distribution system components often receive the least attention and yet, they can potentially experience serious issues without proper tank asset management. Contamination from animals or debris, corrosion and other issues can trigger customer complaints, municipal regulatory compliance violations and costly water distribution service disruptions. Our water tank asset management program guarantees that the routine inspection and maintenance of your water storage tank never falls behind, improving the long-term performance and reliability of your system while enhancing water quality.
The SUEZ Tank Asset Management Program is a turn-key solution that keeps municipal water storage tanks in good operating condition and fully compliant with all applicable safety and sanitary regulations for water tank management.
We first restore the tank to its like-new condition, then take full responsibility of water tank maintenance for the long term. Each water tank management contract is designed and executed based on the specific requirements of the customer and the condition of the asset. Our program also means a single point of contact for all your service needs.
- Our tank asset management program addresses all the needs of a potable water storage tank (safety, structure, sanitation, security and coatings) so no potential issue is overlooked.
- A preventative maintenance approach supports GASB 34 compliance which can significantly lower depreciation costs. Annual tank condition assessments with detailed reports, periodic interior cleanings/disinfections, and preventative maintenance after initial rehabilitation extend the life of the water storage tank indefinitely and eliminate the need for emergency repair funds.
- Our sustainable water tank management solution also makes budgeting easier as initial repair costs can be spread out over a few years if necessary and all future interior and exterior renovation costs are included. No change orders.
- Artwork and logo design and application are included in your tank asset management contract.
- As per the terms of our maintenance program, emergency services are provided within 48 hours.
- Lifetime warranty on all water tank coatings and repairs while on the program.
Value of our Tank Asset Management Program
- EXTENDS the service life of your asset
- KEEPS your water tank compliant with all applicable safety and sanitary regulations
- PROVIDES cost certainty with consistent annual fees eliminating unplanned expenditures
- TRANSFERS maintenance risk to SUEZ
- MAINTAINS the value of your asset
Contact a representative to learn more about Suez’ water storage tank asset management & repair.