Water Treatment Plant Maintenance & Evaluation Services
Optimize performance of your water treatment plant while lowering operational and maintenance costs.
Like many other water infrastructure, water treatment plants nationwide are facing serious challenges due to aging. Overlooking the maintenance and management of these critical facilities can result in water quality issues and increased operational expenses. During typical granular filtration processes, chemical reactions and microscopic bacteria create deposits that affect water quality and generate operational problems. In addition, organic buildup (biofilm) can increase disinfection requirement. SUEZ filter plant services ensure the long-term performance and reliability of your treatment facility and help maintain water quality.
Our maintenance services for water treatment plants include:
- Annual treatment plant condition assessments with detailed reports. We observe, and record filter run times, backwash cycles, backwash bed expansion, backwash turbidity analysis, floc retention testing, freeboard measurements, media depth measurements as well as the condition of filter components including, valves and actuators, surface wash sweeps, underdrain. etc. to recommend an appropriate corrective action.
- Chemical cleanings, filter media replacement, concrete and steel rehabilitation, underdrains and filter equipment repair, and upgrades as needed.
- Work performed in accordance with AWWA procedures and ANSI standards.
In addition to these services, SUEZ also provides a one-of-a-kind Water Treatment Plant Asset Management Program. This innovative program includes the initial rehabilitation of your facility, routine
inspections and maintenance, and future refurbishment. Our innovative program improves the longterm performance and reliability of your filter plant and maintains water quality. The cost of the SUEZ
Asset Management program is also
pre-determined for simple and predictable budgeting.
Value of our Water Treatment Plant Services
- Extends the service life of your filter system and improves your return on your capital investment
- Maintains regulatory compliance of your filter system
- Increases filter capacity and extends media life
- Reduces maintenance and operational costs