Concrete Water Storage Tank Maintenance Services
Protect large capital assets and protect the health and safety of your customers
It’s a popular misconception that concrete water storage tanks don’t need maintenance. They do. Not only is concrete a porous material, making it susceptible to leaks and cracks, but over time its surface can become coated with biofilm. That’s why SUEZ offers concrete tank services which include repair, cleaning and the application of high-performance coatings. Our Concrete Water Storage Tank Maintenance Services extend the service life of these capital assets and prevent water quality issues.
SUEZ provides a wide range of Concrete Tank Services to keep water storage tanks functional, safe and within applicable code. Our services are custom-designed to meet the specifications and conditions of each specific tank and executed by our experienced field crews in compliance with all OSHA regulations. Our services include:
- Concrete water storage tank inspections with detailed reports. During these thorough condition assessments, we review the safety, sanitary, security, substrate and coatings condition of the tank to determine the rehabilitation/maintenance needs and prepare project specifications.
- Concrete cleaning, maintenance, repair and rehabilitation services.
Concrete Water Storage Tank Maintenance Plan
In addition to these concrete water storage tank maintenance services, SUEZ also provides a one-of-a-kind Concrete Asset Management Program. This innovative program includes the initial rehabilitation of the concrete water storage tank, routine inspections, integrity testing, maintenance, and future refurbishment. While your concrete tank is on our full-service asset management program, we assume all responsibility for keeping it functional, safe, and compliant with all applicable codes. That means one single point of contact and one call for all your service needs. Our program provides a long-term coatings warranty. The cost of the SUEZ Asset Management program is also pre-determined for simple and predictable budgeting.
Value of Concrete Water Storage Tank Maintenance Services
- Extends the service life of your concrete water storage tank while minimizing maintenance costs
- Maintains the value of your asset; sustainable alternative to demolition and new construction
- Keeps your concrete tank compliant with all applicable safety and sanitary regulations
- Reduces risks of biofilm buildup, fouling and other water quality issues
- Lifetime Warranty on all coatings while in the Program.
Contact a Representative to learn more about concrete water tank maintenance services.