Water Treatment Plant Maintenance & Operations
As the owner and operator of 15 utilities and 70 municipal partnerships across North America, SUEZ has the experience, knowhow and technical capabilities to provide a full range of scalable solutions through public-private partnerships and comprehensive water treatment plant management contracts. This allows communities to outsource the management and operation of water or wastewater systems while retaining control, ownership of their assets and rate-setting authority. Our smart utility systems can be integrated and custom tailored to fit the needs of utilities of every size.
Our water and wastewater treatment plant maintenance and operations consulting solutions include the following:
- Performance and change management: SUEZ works with municipalities to ensure employees of the municipal water and wastewater treatment facilities operations are motivated to improve those services as part of a valued and well-respected team.
- Finance and rate planning: SUEZ partners with municipal water and wastewater utilities to create long-term, capital investment and financial plans to ensure stable rates for customers and constituents.
- Capital planning and execution: In North America, we can tap into the significant resources of our three business lines totaling 3,000 employees to address any need from technology support, capital planning and asset management to regulatory compliance and best business practices.
- Employee transition programs: SUEZ offers key resources supporting operations during transition and throughout a project’s term, including scientists, engineers, asset managers, human resources, community relations, and health and safety professionals. .
- Labor relations: We enjoy great relationships with municipal management and labor unions. Additionally, our operational experience has given us a wide range of exposure to state laws, regulatory requirements, and standard policies and procedures.
Smart Solutions for Water & Wastewater Plant Maintenance
SUEZ has combined the latest smart utility applications and the expertise of our water and wastewater treatment operations and maintenance staff along with proven processes, procedures, and lessons learned and risk mitigation strategies to create RapidSMART, an integrated tool that will allow us to deliver 21st century technology to maximize performance of water/wastewater plant maintenance. This advanced, innovative approach to utility management looks beyond traditional SCADA and CMMS systems to provide our operators with predictive analytics to manage more effectively. RapidSMART’s integrated tools provide remote monitoring and control and allow our operators to predict and avoid problems before they occur. We can also evaluate the impact to decisions before they are implemented, minimizing performance risk related to degradation of service.
Contact a sales rep to learn more about our wastewater treatment plant operation and maintenance.