Oracle Solutions Manager
Responsible to assist the Corporate BTS Director with the overall management and operations of the BTS department.
- Manage the work activities of direct reports and external consultants.
- Manage and report on Oracle related projects.
- Lead software configuration and development of the Oracle E-Business Suite (Financials, Field Service, Order Management, Projects, Inventory/BOM).
- Lead in the implementation of new modules and/or functionality.
- Assist in crafting policies and procedures for the IT department.
- Maintain and manage relationships with 3rd party managed service providers.
- Lead and assist the gathering of end user requirements.
- Assist in annual BTS audits.
- Assist the BTS Director in the overall management and leadership of the department.
Primarily focused on managing the configuration of Oracle E-Business Suite to meet the goals and strategies of the business.
External corporate relations
Direct interactions with clients & customers
Oracle PL/SWL Expertise
Bachelor’s Degree in Technical Discipline or similar field preferred
7+ years’ Experience in water distribution or wastewater treatment
Oracle best practices
Key skills required
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Oracle PL/SQL expertise
- At least 5 years Oracle E-Business Suite (r12) experience covering Financials, Projects and Field Service modules
- Ability to navigate due to changing priorities and work in fluid environment
- Strong visionary skills and creativity a must
Possibilities for personal development
- Director of Information Technology
- Director, Strategy & Architecture