Human Resources Business Partner
- Coordinate the creation of employee development plans and Performance Improvement Plans. Develop Strategies from gap analysis for -personal development plans''.
- Assist in the administration of compensation programs including Short Term Incentive Plan and salary adjustment programs (i.e. position in range adjustments).
- Coordinates training with corporate Learning and Development group. May plan, implement, and oversee training programs for all levels of employees at specialized Region location after review with corporate learning and development.
- Assist in preparation of budget and workforce planning.
- Provides guidance for new employee hires, promotions, discharges, or transfers.
- Provide assistance to employees for benefit related issues. Participates and facilitates corporate annual open enrollment programs and handles benefits administration locally with the support of Corporate Benefits Department and the HR Employee Service Center.
- Completes special projects as assigned.
- This position description is intended for the purpose of position evaluation and salary positioning and is not a contract setting forth the full scope of employment. The employer retains the right to deviate from the description at its discretion, without notice.
- Development of strategy to comply with policy, implement plans related to strategy and recommend policy changes
External corporate relations
High School Diploma
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Labor & Employment Relations or similar field preferred
5+ years’ Human Resources experience
Key skills required
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with all employees.
- Excellent management, organizational, presentation, and negotiating skills are also required.
- Must be able to deal effectively with all levels of staff, management and organized labor groups.
- Must possess superior organizational skills and be able to prioritize and work simultaneously on several projects.
- Ability to operate within a team work environment.
- Ability to shift priorities and effectively perform under pressure. The candidate must be able to work extended hours when necessary to meet deadlines.
- Willingness to take strong positions, even if they are not popular.
Possibilities for personal development
- HR Director
- Labor Relations Manager