- Strong team building and management skills.
- Ability to interface with all levels of staff and management.
- Strong vendor management and negotiation skills.
- Adept at managing people who are not direct reports.
- Develop and execute a project to design and build a new Geo-Centric data system based on ESRI technologies for Suez Water North America.
- Propose business-aligned GIS strategies that will incorporate outside data sources for Suez Water North America to improve operational and data efficiency.
- Technical liaison for projects and applications that connect to and leverage GIS and data systems such as workforce management, asset management, customer service, and other advanced systems.
- Coordination of GIS maintenance activities with the IT department and business units for the GIS systems.
- Set GIS technical policies and standards for Suez Water North America and validate user compliance.
External corporate relations
High School Diploma
Bachelor’s Degree in Geography or Geographic information Systems preferred
10+ years’ GIS & data system strategy experience
GIS best practices
Key skills required
- Expert in GIS and data system concepts within the ESRI ArcGIS platform.
- Ability to define large-scale strategies and building commitment from business stake-holders.
- Proficiency with relational database methods and tools. Excellent ability to express himself/herself orally and in writing; professional poise and excellent presentation skills; comfortable presenting to top executives, business stakeholders, etc.
Possibilities for personal development
- Possibilities for Personal Development
- Director, Architecture & Strategy
- Director, Systems strategy
- Director, GIS & SCADA