The Financial Reporting Analyst will have primary responsibility for developing new reports and queries to meet business requests.
- Gather report requirements and resolve to a solution.
- Consistently and timely deliver tree/outline maintenance with chart field changes.
- Maintain reports for a diverse user set in finance to meet accounting and financial management needs following the approved change management process and communicate all changes.
- Position job as an enabler role to help in accessing financial information efficiently and timely.
- Validate/test the financial information with the users to ensure consistent and accurate reporting.
- Work strategically with the business to ensure accurate and effective financial planning.
External corporate relations
High School Diploma
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
4+ years’ financial reporting experience
Key skills required
- Proficient in PS tables structure for key modules used by SUEZ (GL, PC, AP, PO, Inventory, Expenses, Contracts, Billing & AR).
- Proven experience in documenting reports’ requirements and designing new business reports.
- Experience in designing Queries/Pivots or cubes in multidimensional environments such as Hyperion Financial Management Suite or SQL.
- Experience in Regulatory Reporting a plus.
Possibilities for personal development
- Sr. Financial Analyst
- Finance Manager
- Assistant Controller