This position is responsible for developing, submitting and tracking project plans. Person will also work with developing project submittals and developing bid work proposals.
- Coordinate closely with the Lines of Business Product Managers, Regional VP’s, Regional Operation Managers, and Director’s to develop project plans.
- Develop project submittals as required to complete bid work proposals.
- Work closely with the junior engineer in determining requirements for project work.
- Oversee specialized equipment development projects.
- Review permits, submittals, drawings and provide PE approval.
- Sr. level engineer handling large complex projects with little supervision.
External corporate relations
Direct interactions with clients & customers
Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering or similar field preferred
7-10+ years’ Engineering experience
Engineering best practices
Key skills required
- Computer Skills – Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel, Word, Powerpoint.
- Multitasking - Ability to successfully work on multiple, complex tasks.
- Problem solving – complex and multi-dimensional issues.
- Interpersonal skills – all levels within organization as well as customers, vendors, civic leaders, government agencies.
- Communications skills – Ability to convey message/training clearly and precisely.
- Project management knowledge is preferred.
- Working knowledge of hydraulics including pipe loss calculations and pumps is a plus.
- Some structural engineering knowledge a plus.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD is preferred.
Possibilities for personal development
- Business Line Director
- Engineering Manager
- Operations Director