Customer Service Representative
Performs clerical work in various phases of company or departmental operations. As assigned by management, duties include:
- Data entry as required
- Responsible for handling incoming and outgoing correspondence both internal and external.
- Prepares reports, gathers, compiles and records data. Calculates statistical and other information as required.
- Responsible for addressing customer inquiries and completing related documentation and/or system updates.
- Performs time entry in People Soft (and its successors)
- Processes materials service requisitions (MSR) and truck replenishments in People Soft (and its successors)
- Processes invoices for relevant business units
- Performs Accounts Receivable project coding and filing
- Initiates and maintains internal and external filing systems, as directed.
- Performs other similar or less skilled work as assigned.
- Assists employees of a higher classification as assigned.
- Responsible for scheduling appointments, arranging meetings and reserving conference rooms, as required (Customer Service)
- Performs check validations (i.e. lien sale, daily mail, returned checks from lockbox, voucher municipalities forms, etc.) (Customer Service)
- Answers phone calls. Emails and does data entry
External corporate relations
High School Diploma
1+ years of experience in a call center environment
Key skills required
- Operates company systems, devices and software applications.
- Must possess good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to independently follow through on tasks and projects.
- Must pass entry level test.
Possibilities for personal development
- Meter Reader
- Utility Tech
- Sr. Customer Service Rep